street style: brooklyn

3.29.2015

Note: This post was previously published here as a part of my freelance work. 
Living in the city of Philadelphia, Brooklyn is just a quick bus ride north and an escape that I make often. I love this little city of mine, but every once in a while, you need to break out of the routine.
Brooklyn is a way to mix it up. Each visit leaves you brimming with inspiration. I love walking the streets and observing the people; I love checking out the shops and restaurants filled with unique ideas. Everywhere you look it’s something different – a playground for the visual thinker.
This past weekend, I made a Brooklyn trip. To bottle up that infectious, inspired feeling Brooklyn tends to leave you with, I decided to capture a few street style images to share with BLDG 25. Let these transport you to that land where you can be anything you want:

1 comment :