pompkin

12.27.2015

If you've ever met me or read through my blog, it's clear, I'm an animal person. Been one since day one. Growing up, my best friend was a Bernese Mountain Dog. We would take long naps on the floor, and I followed him everywhere he went. Rascal has long passed away, but that love has never diminished. There have been several puppies since, some family and some my own. 

As much as I love these canine friends, I also love dressing them up. I'm not talking sweaters and tutu's, I'm talking sturdy leashes and sharp canvas coats. I have a strong opinion of what does and doesn't make a good dog product. It needs to be practical, sturdy, and somewhat natural. For instance, these rope leashes from Pompkin. Just the right amount of color to be fun, but every bit utilitarian. Strong rope and good snaps. If you're in need of a new accessory for your best friend, I highly recommend checking them out. Their leashes will not dissapoint.

As modeled by Kate Kelly's, Ghost & Sam.
--

No comments :

Post a Comment